Renew Your PA Medical Marijuana Card
RENEW YOUR REGISTRATION
When to Renew
You’ll receive an email 60 days before your patient certification and ID card expire. This means it’s time to renew.
How to Renew
1. Submit Online
- Log in to your patient account as a returning user.
- In the blue ribbon at the top of the page, click “profile settings.”
- Review and update personal information. [Note: All information should match your Pennsylvania driver’s license or state-issued ID. If you have a change of address card, use that address.]
- Save your changes and click “Renew my registration.”
2. Check Your Email
After renewing online, you’ll get a verification email with the next steps.
3. Visit Therapeutic Solutions
After evaluation visit, you will receive a certificate if you still have qualifying conditions. You do not need to see the same doctor who issued your initial patient certification. Pay your $250 for your evaluation for the renewal. Get certified again.
4. Check Your Mailbox
Once you’re certified by our Physicians at Therapeutic Solutions, a new card will be printed and mailed to you at the address you listed in the patient portal. The new card will have an issue date for the day after your original card expires.